News

Iranian protesters hanged in prison for participating in January protests.

Spread the love
Iran has hanged a teenage boy and a young man for participating in the January protests.
Mohammadamin Biglari, 19, and Shahin Vahedparast Kalour, 30, were executed at Ghezel Hesar Prison at dawn on Sunday, April 5.
Mohammadamin Biglari, 19.
They were among at least 25 men at risk after being arrested in anti-regime protests in January, with more than half a dozen others killed last week.
Mahmoud Amiry-Moghaddam, director of Iran Human Rights, warned that many more hangings will follow if pressure is not brought to bear on the regime.
‘These daily executions, carried out under the shadow of war, are part of a deliberate policy to terrorise the Iranian people and prevent new protests,’ he told the Mail after this newspaper told both men’s stories on Saturday.
Shahin Vahedparast Kalour, 30.
The Islamic Republic’s main threat is not foreign bombs – it is the Iranian people demanding fundamental change.
‘We fear for the lives of political prisoners and hundreds of detained protesters in the coming days and weeks.’
Mr Biglari and Mr Kalour’s family were not granted final visits or allowed to say goodbye before they were put to death.
The young men had been seized during the protests on January 8 and accused of arson over a fire at the base of the feared Basij paramilitary base.
Mr Biglari’s father had scoured the bodies of thousands killed by the regime looking for his son for three weeks, despite ill health before hearing that he had been detained.
They ‘confessed’ after weeks held in prison, where there are extensive reports of torture, before being brought before the feared Revolutionary Court in Tehran on February 6.
Both were convicted of ‘Moharaebeh’, or ‘enmity against God’, and sentenced to death by ‘Death Judge’ Abolghassem Salavati.
Also convicted of the capital charge by Salavati that day were Abolfazl Siavashani, 51, Shahab Zohdi, 38, Ali Fahim, 23, Yaser Rajaifar, and Amirhossein Hatami, 18.
Amirhossein, a talented musician, was executed last Wednesday.
There are now serious concerns for Mr Fahim and Mr Siavashani, who were moved to pre-execution solitary confinement with Mr Biglari and Mr Kalour last week, according to Mail Online.
Fidel Perez

Recent Posts

Alleged s3x worker st@bs client to d3ath after dispute over payment in South Africa

A 23-year-old woman, Mudau Rothe, has st@bbed a man to d£ath after dispute over payment…

2 weeks ago

Man beaten to de@th over missing phone in Lagos (video)

A man identified as Azeez has reportedly di£d after he was allegedly beaten by suspected…

2 weeks ago

Germany deports 137 Nigerians in five chartered flights

Germany deported at least 137 Nigerian citizens in five documented chartered operations between February and…

2 weeks ago

Lagos government warns celebrities against patronising ‘agberos’

Lagos State Government has asked to celebrities, social media influencers and other members of the…

2 weeks ago

Woman allegedly st@bs her husband to d3ath in Abia 7 months after their wedding

A woman identified as Serah Innocent has allegedly st@bbed her husband, Innocent Nwaoji to d3ath…

2 weeks ago

WAFCON 2026: CAF announce new ways to watch in Africa and worldwide

CAF Confirms Global Broadcast Partners for WAFCON 2026, Expands YouTube Streaming The Confederation of African…

4 weeks ago

This website uses cookies.