News

President Trump claims Iran has agreed to give up its nuclear ambitions

Spread the love
U.S President, Donald Trump has claimed that Iran has given up its nuclear ambitions, with both Vice President JD Vance and Secretary of State Marco Rubio leading peace negotiations.
Trump disclosed this in the Oval Office on Tuesday afternoon when speaking on pursuing a ceasefire after  previously speaking of wanting to continue bombing Iran.

‘They’re talking to us, and they’re talking sense,’ the President said.
‘I don’t want to say in advance, but they’ve agreed they will never have a nuclear weapon,’ Trump said.
When the President was asked if he planned to send envoys Steve Witkoff and Jared Kushner to conduct direct negotiations with Iran, Trump answered that the US was already doing just that.
‘We’re in negotiations right now. They’re doing it along with Marco, JD. We have a number of people doing it. And the other side, I can tell you, they’d like to make a deal,’ Trump said.

The president’s comments came as the US and Iran are preparing for another round of negotiations in an attempt to bring a ceasefire to the war, while also gearing for a major combat operation if talks fall apart.
Trump has been clear he wants Iran to give up its nuclear materials  — down to the “nuclear dust,”  as part of the ongoing peace talks.
“We want the nuclear dust. We’re going to want that,” he told reporters as he left Florida on Monday, referring to the enriched uranium.

Meanwhile, the Department of War is gearing up to send thousands of troops from the Army’s 82nd Infantry Division to deploy to the Middle East, according to a source familiar with the plan.
The Pentagon is expected to announce the deployment of a 3,000-person brigade combat team from the elite North Carolina-based unit in support of the US and Israel’s war on Iran, the Wall Street Journal first reported.
Fidel Perez

Recent Posts

Alleged s3x worker st@bs client to d3ath after dispute over payment in South Africa

A 23-year-old woman, Mudau Rothe, has st@bbed a man to d£ath after dispute over payment…

2 weeks ago

Man beaten to de@th over missing phone in Lagos (video)

A man identified as Azeez has reportedly di£d after he was allegedly beaten by suspected…

2 weeks ago

Germany deports 137 Nigerians in five chartered flights

Germany deported at least 137 Nigerian citizens in five documented chartered operations between February and…

2 weeks ago

Lagos government warns celebrities against patronising ‘agberos’

Lagos State Government has asked to celebrities, social media influencers and other members of the…

2 weeks ago

Woman allegedly st@bs her husband to d3ath in Abia 7 months after their wedding

A woman identified as Serah Innocent has allegedly st@bbed her husband, Innocent Nwaoji to d3ath…

2 weeks ago

WAFCON 2026: CAF announce new ways to watch in Africa and worldwide

CAF Confirms Global Broadcast Partners for WAFCON 2026, Expands YouTube Streaming The Confederation of African…

4 weeks ago

This website uses cookies.