News

Former NFL star, Antonio Brown wanted for attempted murd£r in Maimi

Spread the love

Controversial former NFL star, Antonio Brown, is wanted on attempted murder charges over a sho0ting that took place at a celebrity boxing event in May. 

Brown , 36, is accused of firing two shots during a brawl between two groups of people in Miami’s Little Haiti airport, according to a warrant seen by The Washington Post.

The warrant was signed on Wednesday by a judge in Miami-Dade County. It calls for a $10,000 bond and house arrest for Brown pending trial.

A security guard from the event told police that he saw Brown physically confronting another man outside the venue. Multiple witnesses also told police that Brown fired two shots, according to the warrant.

Investigators are quoted in the warrant as saying surveillance video shows Brown assaulting a man, which caused a larger brawl. At one point, Brown grabbed a security guard’s gun and ran towards the man he initially attacked, police allege. The victim ducks as Brown allegedly fires two shots, the video shows.

Five days after the incident, the victim told police that after the first physical encounter, Brown “began to run toward him with a firearm.” The man said that one of the bullets grazed his neck. He was treated at a local hospital for his injuries.

The victim said that he has known Brown since 2022.

Last month, a video posted to social media showed Brown involved in a fight with several people at a boxing event hosted by popular streamer Adin Ross. He was seen apparently holding a black pistol as he pursued someone. Shots could be heard off camera shortly thereafter.

Additional video showed Brown, hands behind his back, being escorted from the venue by an officer.

Brown posted on social media that he had been “jumped by multiple individuals who tried to steal my jewelry and cause physical harm to me.”

“Police temporarily detained me until they received my side of the story and then released me. I WENT HOME THAT NIGHT AND WAS NOT ARRESTED,” Brown wrote.

Source: LIB

Fidel Perez

Recent Posts

Alleged s3x worker st@bs client to d3ath after dispute over payment in South Africa

A 23-year-old woman, Mudau Rothe, has st@bbed a man to d£ath after dispute over payment…

2 weeks ago

Man beaten to de@th over missing phone in Lagos (video)

A man identified as Azeez has reportedly di£d after he was allegedly beaten by suspected…

2 weeks ago

Germany deports 137 Nigerians in five chartered flights

Germany deported at least 137 Nigerian citizens in five documented chartered operations between February and…

2 weeks ago

Lagos government warns celebrities against patronising ‘agberos’

Lagos State Government has asked to celebrities, social media influencers and other members of the…

2 weeks ago

Woman allegedly st@bs her husband to d3ath in Abia 7 months after their wedding

A woman identified as Serah Innocent has allegedly st@bbed her husband, Innocent Nwaoji to d3ath…

2 weeks ago

WAFCON 2026: CAF announce new ways to watch in Africa and worldwide

CAF Confirms Global Broadcast Partners for WAFCON 2026, Expands YouTube Streaming The Confederation of African…

4 weeks ago

This website uses cookies.