Entertainment

Decomposing body found in US singer D4vd’s impounded Tesla after passers-by noticed smell

Spread the love

Platinum-selling artist D4vd is “cooperating” with authorities after a body was found hidden in the trunk of a Tesla registered to the singer and impounded at a Los Angeles tow yard.

Passers-by noticed a horrible stench coming from the car and this led police to discover the rotting corpse.

One source confirmed D4vd was aware of and coordinating with the police investigation, while a law enforcement official separately confirmed the Tesla with Texas license plates was registered to David Anthony Burke, which is the singer’s real name.

In a report posted online Tuesday night, September 9, the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner said the victim was a female with wavy black hair who was “severely decomposed.”

She had a distinct tattoo on her right index finger that read, “Shhh,” the report said.

“She appears to have been deceased inside the vehicle for an extended period of time before being found. We are unable to determine her age or race/ethnicity. The decedent was wearing a tube top and black leggings (size small),” the report said.

She was wearing yellow metal stud earrings and a yellow metal chain bracelet.

Burke, who is currently on tour, performed in Madison, Wisconsin, on Sunday, September 7. He also went ahead to perform in Minneapolis on Tuesday night, Sept. 9, after the body was discovered in his car.

According to the Los Angeles police, the body was discovered Monday afternoon, September 8, after officers responded to a call about a “foul odor coming from a vehicle” at the tow yard in Hollywood.

“Detectives responded and located possible human remains,” an LAPD spokesman said. “It is currently a death investigation.”

Police sources said the car had been abandoned for at least five days. It was towed from the upscale Bird Streets neighborhood in the Hollywood Hills.

A source told the Los Angeles Times that the remains were a “head and torso” contained in a bag inside the trunk.

KTLA first reported that the remains were so badly decomposed, investigators could not make out the person’s gender.

On Tuesday, the fashion companies Crocs and Hollister said they were pulling back on a campaign that featured D4vd modeling a “Dream Drop” collaboration between the popular brands.

“We are aware of this developing story. With respect to the current situation, we have removed campaign content featuring D4vd while the investigation continues,” the brands said in a joint statement sent to Footwear News.

Fidel Perez

Recent Posts

Alleged s3x worker st@bs client to d3ath after dispute over payment in South Africa

A 23-year-old woman, Mudau Rothe, has st@bbed a man to d£ath after dispute over payment…

2 weeks ago

Man beaten to de@th over missing phone in Lagos (video)

A man identified as Azeez has reportedly di£d after he was allegedly beaten by suspected…

2 weeks ago

Germany deports 137 Nigerians in five chartered flights

Germany deported at least 137 Nigerian citizens in five documented chartered operations between February and…

2 weeks ago

Lagos government warns celebrities against patronising ‘agberos’

Lagos State Government has asked to celebrities, social media influencers and other members of the…

2 weeks ago

Woman allegedly st@bs her husband to d3ath in Abia 7 months after their wedding

A woman identified as Serah Innocent has allegedly st@bbed her husband, Innocent Nwaoji to d3ath…

2 weeks ago

WAFCON 2026: CAF announce new ways to watch in Africa and worldwide

CAF Confirms Global Broadcast Partners for WAFCON 2026, Expands YouTube Streaming The Confederation of African…

4 weeks ago

This website uses cookies.