Six Palestinians k!lled as Israel opens fire over 'violation' of ceasefire
Health authorities in the enclave of Gaza said at least six Palestinians had been killed by Israeli fire as Israel’s military said it opened fire on Tuesday, October 14, 2025, to remove a threat posed by suspects who approached its forces in the northern Gaza Strip.
The Israeli military said the suspects had crossed a boundary for an initial Israeli pullback under a U.S.-brokered ceasefire plan, in a violation of the deal.
Gaza’s local health authority said the Israeli military k!lled six Palestinians in two separate incidents across the enclave on Tuesday.
On Monday, October 13, Hamas freed the last living Israeli hostages from Gaza and Israel sent home busloads of Palestinian detainees under the ceasefire deal, as U.S. President Donald Trump declared the end of a two-year-long war that has upended the broader Middle East.
A 23-year-old woman, Mudau Rothe, has st@bbed a man to d£ath after dispute over payment…
A man identified as Azeez has reportedly di£d after he was allegedly beaten by suspected…
Germany deported at least 137 Nigerian citizens in five documented chartered operations between February and…
Lagos State Government has asked to celebrities, social media influencers and other members of the…
A woman identified as Serah Innocent has allegedly st@bbed her husband, Innocent Nwaoji to d3ath…
CAF Confirms Global Broadcast Partners for WAFCON 2026, Expands YouTube Streaming The Confederation of African…
This website uses cookies.