News

Dozens of men arrested and paraded by police for holding ‘g@y s£x party’ in Indonesia

Spread the love

Dozens of men have been arrested in Indonesia after allegedly holding a gay s£x party at a hotel.

About 34 men were recently paraded after being detained by police in Surabaya on October 19, Mail Online reports.

Images show the detainees barefoot and bound together with zip ties as they were marched through the street.

At the time of the raid, hotel management claimed they were unaware of any sex parties taking place. They said each room is a private area which is the full right of the guest.

A hotel management representative told local media that the person booking the room rented two connecting rooms.

He also said the hotel had been busy on the night of the incident due to it being the weekend.

The representative admitted that this case had impacted the hotel’s public image.

He told CNN Indonesia: ‘The impact is quite disappointing, because there’s been some unpleasant feedback about our hotel.’

But he reassured tourists that the hotel remains committed to maintaining privacy, a sense of security and comfort for guests.

The police raid was carried out early on Sunday at around 1am local time after officers received reports from residents who suspected unusual activity on one of the hotel floors.

The police then took all the men to the Surabaya Police Headquarters for further questioning.

Evidence including contraceptives, cell phones, and several electronic devices was seized from the scene.

The Surabaya Police Criminal Investigation Unit has named 34 suspects.

The suspect status was announced by the Head of the Surabaya Police Criminal Investigation Unit, AKBP Edy Herwiyanto, on Tuesday afternoon.

Edy said that some of the 34 men arrested were participants. while others had varying roles in hosting the party – with some acting as financiers, administrators, assistants.

Police have not yet revealed the charges against the alleged participants.

Fidel Perez

Recent Posts

Alleged s3x worker st@bs client to d3ath after dispute over payment in South Africa

A 23-year-old woman, Mudau Rothe, has st@bbed a man to d£ath after dispute over payment…

2 weeks ago

Man beaten to de@th over missing phone in Lagos (video)

A man identified as Azeez has reportedly di£d after he was allegedly beaten by suspected…

2 weeks ago

Germany deports 137 Nigerians in five chartered flights

Germany deported at least 137 Nigerian citizens in five documented chartered operations between February and…

2 weeks ago

Lagos government warns celebrities against patronising ‘agberos’

Lagos State Government has asked to celebrities, social media influencers and other members of the…

2 weeks ago

Woman allegedly st@bs her husband to d3ath in Abia 7 months after their wedding

A woman identified as Serah Innocent has allegedly st@bbed her husband, Innocent Nwaoji to d3ath…

2 weeks ago

WAFCON 2026: CAF announce new ways to watch in Africa and worldwide

CAF Confirms Global Broadcast Partners for WAFCON 2026, Expands YouTube Streaming The Confederation of African…

4 weeks ago

This website uses cookies.