Entertainment

Chinese actor executed by firing squad for murd£r of 16-year-old girlfriend who wanted to break up with him

Spread the love

Chinese entertainer Zhang Yiyang, accused of murd£ring his 16-year-old girlfriend in 2022 has been executed.

He was executed on December 18, 2024, according to a detailed investigation report recently released by the Intermediate People’s Court of Xianyang in North Shaanxi Province.

According to media report, this marks the first execution of an entertainer in China’s entertainment industry.

According to the court’s report, Zhang began dating the victim in September 2021. However, a dispute arose when his girlfriend proposed breaking up. Zhang had repeatedly threatened her with su!cide and on February 26, 2022, Zhang attacked her with a folding knife in a wooded area in Xingping, Shaanxi, rupturing the girl’s left carotid artery, jugular vein, trachea and esophagus, which ultimately led to her de@th due to massive bleeding.

After the mud£r, Zhang took away the girl’s mobile phone and returned home by taxi, changing his cloth, discarding the weapon and related items in a reservoir to destroy evidence.

On the next day, Zhang attempted to commit su!cide at a hotel but failed. He was discovered by hotel staffers, who reported to the police and sent him to the hospital. As a result, the case came to light, and the police subsequently arrested him.

After a court trial, Zhang was sentenced to de@th for “intentional homicide” and was deprived of political rights for life. After the first trial verdict, Zhang appealed, but the second court upheld the original judgment.

The police said that Zhang exhibited paranoid emotional and psychological conditions, with the motive for the crime stemming from long-standing resentment and an inability to accept the breakup, ultimately leading to the tragedy.

The court believed that Zhang’s actions were cruel and had produced a severe negative impact on society. He was sentenced to de@th, and the execution was carried out by shooting on December 18, 2024.

Born in May 1990, Zhang had been in the industry for many years but remained relatively unknown, but due to his conviction for murd£r, he has become the first celebrity in the Chinese entertainment industry to be sentenced to de@th, media reports said.

Source: LIB

Fidel Perez

Recent Posts

Alleged s3x worker st@bs client to d3ath after dispute over payment in South Africa

A 23-year-old woman, Mudau Rothe, has st@bbed a man to d£ath after dispute over payment…

2 weeks ago

Man beaten to de@th over missing phone in Lagos (video)

A man identified as Azeez has reportedly di£d after he was allegedly beaten by suspected…

2 weeks ago

Germany deports 137 Nigerians in five chartered flights

Germany deported at least 137 Nigerian citizens in five documented chartered operations between February and…

2 weeks ago

Lagos government warns celebrities against patronising ‘agberos’

Lagos State Government has asked to celebrities, social media influencers and other members of the…

2 weeks ago

Woman allegedly st@bs her husband to d3ath in Abia 7 months after their wedding

A woman identified as Serah Innocent has allegedly st@bbed her husband, Innocent Nwaoji to d3ath…

2 weeks ago

WAFCON 2026: CAF announce new ways to watch in Africa and worldwide

CAF Confirms Global Broadcast Partners for WAFCON 2026, Expands YouTube Streaming The Confederation of African…

4 weeks ago

This website uses cookies.